Our Service Team
At EBP, service is our calling card, not just something we do. We know how important your equipment is to your productivity ̶ and how difficult it is when those copiers are down. That’s why our service team is committed to getting the right technician to you with the right parts at the right time. So your equipment will be up and running in minimal time.
Service Partnership Plan
Why choose EBP as your service provider? It's simple.
- 18 factory trained & certified field technicians (avg. tenure 15+ years)
- A service manager with more than 15 years in the business
- Targeted response time of 2-4 hours after we receive a service call
- Computerized dispatch system
- Over $300,000 total parts inventory with each technician carrying at least $3,000 in parts
- One-day parts delivery available from Lanier
- Loaner machines available upon request
- Intelligent Workforce™ from MWAI allows EBP’s technicians to review and interact with service call data via their wireless device.
- Each EBP technician’s laptop has current service documentation, including firmware, technical bulletins, parts and service manuals, for all Lanier products
- EBP technicians are rewarded for good performance of the machines they service between service calls. This means more uptime for your business.
- Our website offers our customers the ability to order toner, submit meter readings, update drivers and place service calls
- An EBP-manned Help Desk available during regular business hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (M-F )
- Live customer service assistance via Lanier’s service center available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 888-424-1573
More About EBP
To learn more about EBP, check out these pages:
- Learn how we can help you Print Outside the Box.
- By combining local service and top-flight technology, EBP gives you The Best of Both Worlds.
- Get to know our Experienced Team.
- Learn how we practice Environmental Stewardship.
- Read some kind words from a few of our Happy Clients.
- Check out exciting Career Opportunities.
If you have any questions about what we do at EBP,