One Machine, Many Tasks
EBP’s multifunction copiers (also called MFPs) are perfect if you’re looking to increase your ability to multitask. They combine the features of multiple pieces of office equipment, allowing you to complete critical office tasks faster.
Capabilities of EBP’s Multifunction Copiers
With one of EBP’s multifunction copiers, you can:
Print First-Rate Documents
Our MFPs can print off hundreds of pages within a matter of minutes. They only take seconds to warm up and can deliver hundreds of thousands of prints every single month.
But for all of our devices’ speed, they don’t compromise on quality: Thanks to their superior dpi resolutions, your text will keep looking crisp and your images bold and sharp.
Make First-Rate Copies
In addition to printing great-looking documents, our multifunction copiers let you make equally impressive copies. They’ll look just as good as your originals, if not better.
Scan Documents Quickly & Accurately
Not only do MFPs let you print and copy documents, they have the ability to scan hundreds of pages in minutes as well. You can scan both sides of a page simultaneously to save even more time.
You can convert documents to digital formats such as:
Fax/Email Documents Efficiently
After you’ve scanned a document, you can fax or email them to several addresses directly from your device.
Document Solutions & Fleet Management
To get the most from your printers, you can take advantage of EBP’s Document Management:
- Follow Me Printing allows you to print from different locations without compromising the security of your information.
- Print Security enables you to protect your important documents from theft and unauthorized access.
We also offer Fleet Management services to help you optimize your printing processes:
- Fleet Assessment gives you an accurate picture of how printers are used on your network and what that usage costs you.
- Remote Monitoring gives you a powerful safeguard against network intrusions and costly downtime. We can work over your systems and resolve issues before they can interfere with your productivity.
- Onsite Support ensures that your machines stay up and running and that you can get work done.
- Continuous Optimization gives you regular assessments of your productivity and opportunities for increasing it.
More Office Systems
If you’re looking for other highly productive Office Systems, these products might interest you:
- Our Network Printers deliver high-quality documents in different sizes.
- Our Wide Format printers deliver high-quality, large-sized documents efficiently.
- Our Digital Whiteboards allow you to create and share content in exciting ways.
- Our Pure Water Systems give your office fresh, oxygenated drinking water.
To discuss how our multifunction copiers can improve your productivity,
For specs on our devices, see our