Communicate your best ideas
For today's architects, engineers and contractors, the majority of business takes place outside the boardroom or drafting area. To keep jobs flowing and meet high-pressure deadlines on time and on budget, you need the right tools to help you stay productive from anywhere. Make your information mobile with the Lanier MP W6700SP, which empowers you to enhance usability, improve collaboration, lower costs and drive efficiency.
Design it your way
Personalize your workflow with settings that are customizable by organization, workgroup, and user, and make job initiation easier. Helpful shortcut icons allow you to execute frequently used and complex jobs at the touch of a button. Now, any user in your organization — regardless of his or her knowledge or experience level — can print in wide format with ease. In addition, the Software Development Kit tool lets you design and implement customized solutions and apps, such as cost-tracking, to measurably improve your efficiency and maximize your ROI.
Scan-to with greater convenience
With our robust built-in color scanner and advanced Scan-to features, you can instantly scan and distribute originals and marked-up copies to everyone who needs them. Choose the function that best meets your needs, including Scan-to email, folder FTP, URL or USB/SD card for maximum mobility.
Make collaboration easy
Don't sweat changes — even last-minute ones. Benefit from the power to print and scan your new or archived maps, blueprints, sepias and schematics and easily capture edits, color mark-ups and notes out in the field. With the Lanier MP W6700SP, you can increase the speed and accuracy of your communications — and reduce the time-consuming, costly expense of third-party printing and shipping.
Keep critical files within reach
Save valuable office space with a powerful document server that lets you store your important documents electronically. Preview the most up-to-date versions of plans or documents right at the control panel, and submit work confidently, knowing that your client will see only what you want them to see.
Save space with intuitive design
Embrace a wide format solution that adapts to your unique environment. Leverage the full power of the compact MP W6700SP in virtually any office environment, thanks to a front-access, 2-roll drawer in the system that allows for greater flexibility, along with support for multiple media stocks and types — including plain paper, translucent and vellum — from letter size up to 36 inches.
Support today's workstyles and lessen IT's load at the same time. Use Web Image Monitor to view, monitor and change system settings via a web browser. And keep projects moving out in the field by sending and printing jobs remotely using the Web Print Tool.
Look razor sharp
Capture razor sharp digital images with crisp lines, accurate details and clear half-tone representations. With full-color scan resolution of up to 1200 dpi and black-and-white print resolution of up to 600 dpi, including 256-level grayscale half-tones, your blueprints and drawings will come to life — onscreen and off. Plus, Use the PrintCopy Tool to print and edit any file quickly and easily — even if you don't have the software application that was used to create the file. Collect files from disparate applications and merge them into one easy-to-use centralized management system.
Protect sensitive information
Help keep documents safe at every stage of the workflow with Windows Authentication, PDF Encryption and an optional DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS). Safeguard the integrity of your ideas in the office and on the go.
- Electro-photographic printing
- 2 roll paper feeder
- Less than 120 Seconds
- 6.7ppm (D-size)
- 19 seconds (D-size)
- 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- 256 levels
- 18 presets; 25% to 400% by 0.1% increments
- 2 levels
- 25% to 400% by 0.1% increments
- 1 to 99 (ten key input)
- Synchronized, preset size, variable
- 2.5 GB
Hard Disk Drive
- 320 GB (shared with copier/printer/scanner)
Original Set Position
- Minimum: 8.27" x 8.27" (210 mm x 210 mm) Maximum: 36” x 590.55” (914.4 mm x 15,000 mm)
Original Paper Weight
- 14 – 28 lbs
Output Paper Weight
- 52.3 – 110 gsm (Paper Roll)
- .04” (1 mm)
- 2 Ways: Original Rear Exit (straight through) / Original Upper Exit
- Front: 99 sheets (Plain Paper D-size LEF)
Back: 10 sheets (Plain Paper E-size LEF)
- 120 V, 20A (max), 60 Hz
Max Power Consumption
- 1.44 kW per hour
- 49.2" x 29.7" x 47.8" (1,250 x 755 x 1,215 mm)
- 507 lbs. (230 kg)
- •Copy Modes (Text mode, Text/Photo mode, Photo mode, Drawing mode, Generation Text mode, Generation Photo mode, Pasted Original mode, Background Line mode, Highlighter mode)
• Auto Paper Select (APS)
• Auto Replace/Enlargement
• Auto Reduce/Enlargement
• User Auto Reduce/Enlargement
• Preset Reduce/Enlargement
• Size Magnification
• Directional Magnification (percent and mm/inch)
• Fine Magnification
• Image Overlay, Format Overlay, Negative/Positive, Mirroring, Double Copy, Repeat Copy, Sample Copy, Combine Images
• Format Overlay, Negative/Positive, Mirroring, Double Copy, Repeat Copy, Image Shift - Front/Rear/Left/Right (0 to +/- 200 mm by 1 mm steps)
• Preset Stamps, User Preset Stamps, Data Stamps, Page Stamp
- Standard: Ethernet 10/100BASE-TX
Optional: Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/g/n
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ICMP/IP
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/2003 Server/2008 Server/2008R2 Server/2012 Server/2012R2 Server, Mac OS (10.7 or later)
Media to Print
- Print from USB/SD (JPEG/TIFF/PDF)
- Auto Paper Select, Pen Setting, Media Selection, Stamp Setting, Roll Select, Language Setting, Set-up Launcher, Output Tray Select, Online Help Menu, Multiple Print Sets, Combine Images, Locked Print Document Server, Sample Print, Remote Print via Internet, Magnification, Mirror Setting, Border Setting, Set X and Y Axis, Transparency Mode, Delete After Printing, Engine Status Monitor, Encryption, PDF Batch Print