Help students, staff and faculty streamline workflows and simplify learning on campus with the Lanier MP C6003SP TE for Education Color Laser Multifunction Printer (MFP). With it, they can share information digitally in seconds through innovative optional cloud applications, help safeguard it with unique security features, and print brilliant color images with exceptional speed.
Do it all at once Great minds work alike. Place the MP C6003SP TE in libraries, computer labs and other popular communal areas on campus, so students and educators can share their best ideas when it’s most convenient. They can take advantage of customized features to print and copy at speeds (up to 60 pages per minute) with fewer errors.
Share the latest information With the MP C6003SP TE, users can perform duplex scanning at up to 180 ipm and send the digital files to a wide range of cloud applications, including your optional Blackboard® Learn or other learning management systems (LMSs). From there, students and educators can interact with the latest, up-the-second information on lesson plans, tests and more.
Stay safe, stay on budget Thwart unwanted threats in unsupervised locations. Affix an optional integrated bracket to secure your ID card reader and/or keyboard directly to the device. with a fixed, embedded bracket so every user authenticates before accessing core functions. Use built-in locks on the paper trays to store up to 2,200 sheets of paper securely. The by-pass tray is sealed to prevent users from loading incompatible paper stocks that may cause paper jams.
Put your true colors on display Let users add color to projects for added impact. Thanks to patented PxP®-EQ toner, they can bring images to life with sharper lines and richer hues. For a professional look without the price tag, the optional Fiery® Controller provides more precise spot-color applications, including RGB, CMYK and PANTONE® colors.
Track accountability for every user Add optional tracking software to monitor who’s using the MP C6003SP TE and assign who’s paying for it. You can track student billing information in detailed reports sent via scheduled emails. Issue chargebacks to curb unnecessary printing and to offset investment costs. With user authentication, you can bill individual users or campus workgroups, departments and more with ease.
Move toward continuous workflow The campus population is never in any one place on campus for long. The MP C6003SP TE lets them use it to the advantage and work on the go. Users can grab information from your LMS or other digital application and print it from their smartphones or tablets to the printer, and enter a release code at the MFP when they’re ready to print. They can also carry class work on an SD or USB card and plug it in at the MFP to print.
Make it a custom fit Bypass manual time-consuming and repeatable steps with one-touch workflows from the MFP’s home screen. For even more customization, the 10.1” Wide Super VGA Smart Operation Panel lets users make changes with the same pinch-and-flick and swipe scrolling techniques as their smartphones or tablets. Opt for your choice of third-party software solutions to streamline even the most complex or advanced document management tasks.
Be kind to the environment Take advantage of a powerful MFP that’s designed specifically for today’s most environmentally friendly campuses. It features low typical electricity consumption (TEC) values, an EPEAT™ Gold rating and an ENERGY STAR™ certification. Schedule the MP C6003SP TE to power on or off when not in use. Set default duplex printing to save on both paper and costs.
Find exactly what you’re looking for The MP C6003SP TE is part of Ricoh’s comprehensive collection of Multifunction Printers for Education designed specifically to meet the unique challenges of today’s campus environments.
- 4-Drum Method
Output Speed (Copy/Print)
- 60-ppm B&W & FC (LTR)
- Less than 20 seconds
Recovery from Sleep Mode
- Less than 10 seconds
First Copy Time (FC/B&W)
- 4.5/3.1 seconds
- 600 dpi
- Up to 999 copies
- Standard: 500 sheets
Maximum: 3,625 sheets
- 25% – 400% in 1% increments
- 23.1" x 27.0" x 37.9" (587 x 685 x 963 mm)
- 221.3 lbs. (100.4 kg)
- 120V – 127V, 60Hz, 12A
- 1,584W or less
- 2.85 kWh/Week
Typical Electricity Consumption by ENERGY STAR Qualified Imaging Equipment Test Procedure
Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF)
- Original Capacity: 220 sheets
Original Size: 5.5" x 8.5" – 11" x 17" (A5 – A3)
Simplex: 11 – 34 lb. Bond (40 – 128 g/m²)
Duplex: 14 – 34 lb. Bond (52 – 128 g/m²)
- 2,200 pages
Supported Paper Sizes
- 1st Paper Tray: 8.5" x 11" (A4)
2nd Paper Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" – 12" x 18", Envelopes
Custom Sizes: Width: 3.5" – 12.6"
(90 – 320 mm), Length: 5.8" – 23.6"
(148 – 600 mm) Fax/Printer; 5.8" – 18"
(148 – 457 mm) Copy/Document Server
Supported Paper Weights
- Standard Trays: 14 – 80 lb. Bond/166 lb. Index (52 – 300 g/m²)
Duplex Unit: 14 – 68 lb. Bond/142 lb. Index (52 – 256 g/m²)
- Plain, Recycled, Letterhead, Cardstock, Preprinted Paper, Bond Paper, High-Gloss Coated Paper, Color Paper, Envelopes, Labels* & OHP*
PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
- Intel Celeron Processor U3405 1.07GHz
- 2GB RAM/250GB HDD Standard & Maximum
Page Description Languages
- Standard: PCL5c, PCL6, PDF Direct Print, Media Print & XPS
Optional: Adobe PostScript3, IPDS & PictBridge
- Standard: PCL: 45 Scalable fonts + International 13 fonts
Optional: PostScript 3: 136 Roman fonts;
IPDS: 108 Roman fonts
Max Print Resolution
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T Ethernet, USB2.0 Type A
(3 Ports), USB2.0 Type B & SD Slot on Operation Panel
Network Protocol Support
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/
Server 2008/Server 2008R2/Server
2012, Netware 6.5*
Unix; Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO
OpenServer, RedHat Linux, IBM AIX,
Mac OS X v.10.5 or later,
SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway,
IBM iSeries AS/400-using OS/400
Host Print Transform
- Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor, @Remote™
* Netware Option is required.
DOCUMENT SERVER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
Max. Stored Documents
- 3,000 documents
Max. Page Capacity
- 9,000 pages
SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
Supported File Formats
- Single/Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, High Compression PDF & PDF/A Single Page JPEG
- B&W and FC scanning at 100 – 600 dpi, Up to 1200 dpi for TWAIN scanning
Scanning Speed (B&W & Color LTR)
- 110 ipm Simplex / 180 ipm Duplex
- 11.7" x 17" (297 mm – 432 mm)
- B&W: MH, MR, MMR, JBIG2, JPEG Color: JPEG
FACSIMILE SPECIFICATIONS (OPTIONAL)
- Fax Option Type M4
- 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi (with optional SAF memory)
- 33.6K – 2,400 bps w/Auto Fallback
- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
- G3: Approximately 2 seconds/page (JBIG)
- Up to 82 spm
- 2,000 Quick/Speed Dial numbers; 100 Group Dial numbers
Memory Capacity (SAF)
- Standard: 4 MB (approx. 320 pages), Optional: 28 MB (approx. 2,240 pages) with optional SAF memory
- DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS), HDD Encryption, User Codes, SNMP v3 Support, Encryption, Locked Print, User Authentication, 802.1x Wired Authentication, Quota Setting/Account Limit, Digitally Signed PDF, and more