There are a lot of bright minds on campus. Let them share their most brilliant ideas in vivid colors with the affordable Lanier MP C3003SP TE for Education Color Laser Multifunction Printer (MFP). Put it in popular campus locations and let users take advantage of preconfigured security features and seamless access to optional cloud applications to move information.
Meet deadlines where you meet Help people exchange knowledge quickly in the busiest places on campus. Place the compact and quiet MP C3003SP TE in student centers, libraries and computer labs so students and instructors can print, scan, copy and fax important classroom materials with ease and convenience — without taxing your budget.
Pass through the cloud Users can scan handwritten notes, inserts and other hardcopy documents to your choice of cloud-enabled applications — even Blackboard® Learn or other learning management systems (LMSs) — directly from the device. Students and educators can grab the new information in moments from any smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
Follow the rules Add users while reducing risks with the MP C3003SP TE. Take advantage of an optional integrated brackets to mount your ID card reader and/or keyboard directly to the MFP and prevent people from removing it or cutting wires to avoid user authentication. Eliminate paper theft with a built-in lock on paper trays. Plus, you can cover t the bypass tray is sealed so users can’t jam the device by using incompatible paper stocks.
Perform any task from anywhere* Let everyone keep working, even on their way to class. With the MP C3003SP TE, users can grab a file from email, LMS or other digital applications and send it directly to the MFP—using their smartphones or tablets. They’ll receive a print job code and be able to release the job securely once you reach the device.
Pay the easy way Make the most of your investment by finding help to pay for it. Track users and output with ease. Take advantage of user authentication and optional tracking software to monitor usage and assign chargebacks to students, instructors and departments accurately. Auto-schedule the billing reports to simplify administrative tasks.
Plan to protect your future Simplify administrative tasks remotely. Use optional device management software to automate meter reads, update firmware, access system settings and check supply status from any web browser. Looking for environmentally-friendly features? The MP C3003 features EPEAT® gold rating and ENERGY STAR® certification. Conserve energy costs and resources further by scheduling when the MFP powers off automatically, and setting duplex printing as the default.
Make a bigger, brighter, faster impact Help students get their most compelling information into the right hands at the right time. They can use the large 10.1” Smart Operation Panel to produce up to 30 brilliant color pages per minute (ppm) with up to 1200 dpi resolution. Duplex scanning at 180 images per minute (ipm) and a wide range of scan-to options lets them move notes, tests and more in moments. And the 2,200 sheet-capacity reduces unnecessary delays.
Find exactly what you’re looking for The MP C3003SP TE is part of Ricoh’s Multifunction Printers for Education designed specifically to meet the unique challenges of today’s campus environments.
- 4-Drum Method
Output Speed (Copy/Print)
- 30-ppm B&W & FC (LTR)
- Less than 20 seconds
Recovery from Sleep Mode
- Less than 10 seconds
First Copy Time (FC/B&W)
- 7.1/4.6 seconds
- 600 dpi
- Up to 999 copies
Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)
- Original Capacity: 100 sheets
Original Size: 5.5" x 8.5" – 11" x 17"
(A5 – A3)
Simplex: 11 – 34 lb. Bond (40 – 128 g/m²)
Duplex: 14 – 34 lb. Bond (52 – 128 g/m²)
- Standard: 500 sheets
Maximum: 1,625 sheets
- 25% – 400% in 1% increments
- 23.1" x 27.0" x 35.9" (587 x 685 x 912 mm)
- 205.1 lbs. (93.1 kg)
- 120V – 127V, 60Hz, 12A
- 1,584W or less
- 1.11 kWh/week*
Typical Electricity Consumption by ENERGY STAR Qualified Imaging Equipment Test Procedure
PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
- PMC-Sierra RM7035 600 MHz
- 1.5 GB RAM/250GB HDD Standard & 2GB RAM/250 GB HDD Maximum
Page Description Languages
- Standard: PCL5c, PCL6, PDF Direct Print, Media Print & XPS
Optional: Adobe PostScript3, IPDS & PictBridge
- Standard: PCL: 45 Scalable fonts + International 13 fonts
Optional: PostScript 3: 136 Roman fonts;
IPDS: 108 Roman fonts
Max Print Resolution
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T Ethernet, USB2.0 Type A
(3 Ports), USB2.0 Type B & SD Slot on Operation Panel
Network Protocol Support
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/
Server 2008/Server 2008R2/Server
2012, Netware 6.5*
Unix; Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO
OpenServer, RedHat Linux, IBM AIX,
Mac OS X v.10.5 or later,
SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway,
IBM iSeries AS/400-using OS/400
Host Print Transform
- Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor, @Remote™
* Netware Option is required.
DOCUMENT SERVER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
Max. Stored Documents
- 3,000 documents
Max. Page Capacity
- 9,000 pages
SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
Supported File Formats
- Single/Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, High Compression PDF & PDF/A Single Page JPEG
- B&W and FC scanning at 100 – 600 dpi, Up to 1200 dpi for TWAIN scanning
Scanning Speed (B&W & Color LTR)
- 200/300 dpi: 79 ipm
- 11.7" x 17" (297 mm – 432 mm)
- B&W: MH, MR, MMR, JBIG2, JPEG Color: JPEG
FACSIMILE SPECIFICATIONS (OPTIONAL)
- Fax Option Type M3
- 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi (with optional SAF memory)
- 33.6K – 2,400 bps w/Auto Fallback
- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
- G3: Approximately 2 seconds/page (JBIG)
- Up to 68 spm
- 2,000 Quick/Speed Dial numbers; 100 Group Dial numbers
Memory Capacity (SAF)
- Standard: 4 MB (approx. 320 pages), Optional: 28 MB (approx. 2,240 pages) with optional SAF memory
- DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS), HDD Encryption, User Codes, SNMP v3 Support, Encryption, Locked Print, User Authentication, 802.1x Wired Authentication, Quota Setting/Account Limit, Digitally Signed PDF, and more