Enhance your workflow design
Share information quickly and easily via a host of advanced features for printing, scanning, copying and faxing with the versatile Lanier MP 3554 Black and White Laser Multifunction Printer (MFP). Quickly print up to 35 monochrome pages per minute (ppm), and confidently handle documents with a powerful 533MHz processor, 2GB of RAM for larger files, plus a 320GB HDD for document storage. Plus, wireless connectivity and noise-reducing technology assist in seamless integration.
Let go of limitations. Scan up to 79 color or black-and-white images per minute (ipm) with minimal manual intervention using the 100-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF). Expand your paper options with the bypass tray to utilize paper weights up to 80 lb. Bond, and print on paper sizes up to 11" x 17". Plus, optional paper trays allow you to expand your onboard paper capacity to 4,700 sheets for longer, uninterrupted runs.
Exchange more documents
Achieve more agile information sharing — even on the go. Engage print and scan functions right from your smartphone with the SmartDevice Print & Scan app. Plus, get access to cloud-based documents with Ricoh's Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE) optional smart operation panel. Or, utilize Near Field Communication (NFC) technology — simply touch your smartphone to the panel to copy, print and scan.
Get a finished touch
Complete your projects with a professional touch. Flexible finishing options include Lanier's exclusive stapleless finisher. A recipient of the BLI Outstanding Achievement Award for Innovation, the finisher lowers your supply costs and makes recycling and shredding even easier. Or, choose from a range of internal or external finishers with options ranging from booklet-making to hole-punching and more.
Lessen your environmental impact
Use the MP 3554 to accomplish your print tasks without compromising your eco-friendly commitment. The device earned an EPEAT® Gold rating, is ENERGY STAR® certified, and has an extremely low Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) value (as determined by ENERGY STAR program testing requirements). It also does its part to help reduce paper use with features like automatic duplexing, plus the Eco-Friendly Indicator Screen, which provides data about your paper use. Additionally, our consumable and product recycling programs make it easy to recycle.
Gain confident command
Pick up your productivity by streamlining communication. Through a more intuitive interface, the optional 10.1" Smart Operation Panel lets you customize the home screen to easily accomplish common tasks — and then customize it again as your workflows change. Simplify routine jobs like printing, copying, scanning and faxing with familiar touch-screen controls, and use a centralized address book for faster communications.
Secure document details
Give your documents the protection they require. The optional Hard Disk Drive has encryption protocols to store and protect documents more securely, while the standard DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) automatically deletes any latent data from previous jobs. Plus, it's easy to create individual user-authentication pin codes, and add automatically embedded watermarks to help prevent unauthorized duplication.
Enjoy time well spent
Reduce your physical trips to the device by using the Web Image Monitor functions to configure, organize, diagnose and update your networked MFP — all through a standard web browser. Minimize resources required for device diagnosis, and automate meter reads, supplies alerts and even schedule service calls using the @Remote internet-based tool. Or, configure and manage a fleet of networked printing devices in real-time using our Device Manager NX Lite app.
See a better cost analysis
Know more to save more, and view user activity at a glance to help control costs. Add the optional smart-card reader to the MP 3554 to set quotas, monitor usage and limit output for specific users or workgroups. It's also simple to make remote adjustments to permissions, and to easily calculate and separate expenses by individual or workgroup. Plus, save time and cut expenditures when you apply settings across networked device fleets.
- One-Dimensional Solid Scanning Through CCD
- 151 lbs., 68.5 kg
- Single Laser Beam Scanning & Electrophotographic Printing
- Auto Paper Select, Auto Tray Switch, Booklet/Magazine Copy, Center/Border Erase, Chapters, Combine Mode, Cover Insertion, Document Server (3,000 File Capacity), Duplex, Electronic/Rotate Sorting, Full-Color VGA Touch Screen Control Panel, ID Card Copy, 8 Job Presets, 25 Job Programs, Negative/Positive, OHP Slip Sheet, Sample Copy, Series Copy, Simple Screen, 1,000 User Codes, User Stamps
Dimensions (WxDxH) (includes ARDF)
- 23.1" x 26.8" x 35.9" (includes ARDF) (587 x 680 x 913 mm)
*Bypass Tray only
**Typical electricity consumption by ENERGY STAR program
PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
- Standard: 10Base-T/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, USB2.0 (2 ports on back of device, 1 port on Operation Panel), SD slot on Operation Panel, USB2.0 Type A, USB2.0 Type B, & SD Card Slot Optional: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN, USB Device Server (second NIC), & IEEE 1284 Parallel
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista/7/8/XP, Windows Server 2003/2003R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2; Netware* 6.5 or later, Unix Filters for Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries/AS/400® using OS/400 Host Print Transform, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5/Citrix Xen App 5.0, 6.0, 6.5
Device Management Utilities
- Web Image Monitor, Embedded @Remote, @Remote Office Appliance, @Remote Enterprise Pro, Device Manager NX Lite and Accounting, Device Manager NX Pro and Enterprise