Leverage your information to do more
Make the most of your documents when you share them simply and rapidly using the Lanier MP 4054 Black and White Laser Multifunction Printer (MFP). A sleek design, compact footprint and laser printing capabilities make the MP 4054 a great fit for busy midsize workspaces — while offering capable solutions to copy, scan, share and fax your information.
Boost your document handing power
Move quickly through your everyday tasks with print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute (ppm), and enjoy crisp print resolutions of up to 1200 dpi. Convert paper documents into digital files with a standard 220-sheet Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF), and scan up to 180 color or black-and-white images per minute (ipm). Plus, reduce paper refills when you configure the MP 4054 to accommodate a maximum paper capacity of 4,700 pages.
Make a positive connection
Leverage smarter choices for sharing with the MP 4054. Download the SmartDevice Print & Scan app and link your smartphone to the local network for print and scan functions. Plus, gain access to cloud documents with Ricoh's Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE). Or, use Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to connect, copy, print and scan by simply touching your smartphone to the optional 10.1" Smart Operation Panel.
Get the finish you deserve
Custom-build your finishing solutions based on your project needs. Easily assemble documents using your choice of internal and high-capacity external finishers, for options ranging from hole-punching to booklet making and more. In addition, separate output and simplify document retrieval with an optional 125-sheet one-bin tray to sort printed and faxed documents, or add a 250-sheet internal shift-sort tray.
Accomplish your print tasks and maintain your eco-friendly commitment. The MP 4054 was designed with sustainability in mind, with an EPEAT®* Silver rating and ENERGY STAR® certification. It features an extremely low Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) value** (as determined by ENERGY STAR program testing requirements), and helps reduce paper use with features like automatic duplexing. Plus, our consumable and product recycling programs make it easy to recycle.
Think smarter operations
Gain more precise control through superior, intuitive controls. The optional Smart Operation Panel helps you customize settings and shortcuts to simplify jobs — and customize them again as your workflows change. Standardize your preferences across a fleet of machines when you import or export your system and application settings to or from another MP 4054.
- Auto Paper Select, Auto Tray Switch, Booklet/Magazine Copy, Center/Border Erase, Chapters, Combine Mode, Cover Insertion, Document Server (3,000 File Capacity), Duplex, lectronic/Rotate Sorting, Full-Color VGA Touch Screen Control Panel, ID Card Copy, 8 Job Presets, 25 Job Programs, Negative/Positive, OHP Slip Sheet, Sample Copy, Series Copy, Simple Screen, 1,000 User Codes, User Stamps
Dimensions (WxDxH) (includes ARDF)
- 23.1" x 26.8" x 37.9" (587 x 680 x 963 mm)
- 163.1 lbs., 74 kg
*Bypass Tray only
**Typical electricity consumption by ENERGY STAR program
- Standard: 10Base-T/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, USB2.0 Type A (2 ports on back of device, 1 port on Operation Panel), SD slot on Operation Panel, USB2.0 Type B
Optional: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN, USB Device Server (second NIC), & IEEE 1284 Parallel
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista/7/8/XP, Windows Server 2003/2003R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2;
Netware* 6.5 or later, Unix Filters for Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries/AS/400® using OS/400 Host Print Transform, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5/Citrix Xen App 5.0, 6.0, 6.5
Device Management Utilities
- Web Image Monitor, Embedded @Remote, @Remote Office Appliance, @Remote Enterprise Pro, Device Manager NX Lite and Accounting, Device Manager NX Pro and Enterprise, @Remote Connector NX