Accommodate more media
You may be limited by space, but you're not limited in what you can accomplish. With the compact Lanier MP C306 multifunction printer, you can combine power and versatility with an intuitive touchscreen control panel to print, copy, scan and fax documents up to 8.5" x 14" with ease - and on a variety of media from multiple paper sources.
Put productivity at your fingertips
With the compact MP C306 multifunction printer, you can capture, transform and share information with the familiar drag-and-drop, pinch-and-click, and swipe scrolling you use every day on your Smartphone or tablet.
Work on the move
Get information in front of others in seconds by using your personal mobile device to print via the MP C306. Send print jobs to the MFP and pick them up at your convenience with a release code. Carry your documents on your handheld device instead of a pile of cumbersome paperwork. You can also scan to and print from SD or USB media.
Save your energy
The MP C306 features a class-leading Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) rating as determined by ENERGY STAR® program testing requirements. Take advantage of fast recovery from Sleep Mode and a fast first-print time to curb energy without compromising productivity. You can even program the device to power on or off at specified times to conserve energy with the Auto Off Timer feature. Plus, the system is ENERGY STAR certified and meets EPEAT® Gold criteria.
Improve security and lower costs
With user authentication, you can help steer your information to its rightful audience with speed and precision. Restrict users from specific tasks, such as color printing, to help reduce costs. Plus, you can set output quotas to minimize unnecessary printing. And with the standard DOSS feature, any data left on the hard drive is overwritten and rendered unreadable at the end of each job.
- One-dimensional solid scanning through CCD
- Dry electrostatic transfer system with dual component development; 4-drum method
- 2 GB (RAM)
Output Speed (LT)
- B/W and Full-Color – 31 ppm
First Copy Time (LT)
- B/W - 7.2 seconds; Full-Color – 11 seconds
Recovery Time to Print Ready Mode
- Less than 30 seconds – Quick Mode
Less than 60 seconds – Normal Mode (from Main Power Switch On) Less than 10 seconds (from Sleep Mode)
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Manual and automatic
- Up to 99
Document Feeder (Standard)
- Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)
- 50 sheets (ARDF)
- Standard Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 11"
Optional Trays: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
Bypass Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
Duplex Unit: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
- Standard Trays: 16 – 43 lb. Bond (60 – 163 g/m2)
Optional Trays: 16 – 43 lb. Bond (60 – 163 g/m2)
Bypass Tray: 16 – 58 lb. Bond (60 – 220 g/m2)
Duplex Unit: 16 – 43 lb. Bond (60 – 163 g/m2)
- Up to 8.5" x 14"
- Standard: 250 sheets + 100-sheet Bypass Tray
Optional: 500 sheets x 1 or 2 Trays
Maximum Capacity 1,350 sheets
- Standard: 100 sheets
Optional: 200 sheets (total) with One Bin Tray
- 20.1" x 23.1" x 19.9" (510 mm x 588 mm x 505 mm) – includes ARDF and Operation Panel
- 99.2 lbs. / 45 kg.
- 120V, 60Hz, 15A
- Less than 1.3 KW (max.); 1 W (Sleep Mode)
- 1.2 kWh/week
- Document Server, JavaTM, Poster Copy, ID Card Copy, Auto Tray Switch, Auto Start, Auto Off Timer, Energy Saver Timer, Color Balance Adjustment, Color Balance Program, Auto Color Calibration, Combine Copy, Electronic Sort, Photo Mode, Series Copy, Job Programs, User Codes (1,000), Simplified Display, Login/Logout Button, Eco-friendly Indicator
- *Bypass Tray only.
**Typical Electricity Consumption by ENERGY STAR® Program.
- RM7035C – 533MHz
- 2 GB
Hard Disk Drive
- 320 GB
Page Description Languages
- Standard: PCL5c/6, Genuine Adobe® PostScript®3™, PDF Direct
Optional: XPS Direct Print, PictaBridgeTM
Maximum Print Resolution
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T), USB 2.0 (Type A and B), SD Slot
- Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and IEEE 1284/ECP
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6)
Network Operating Systems
- Windows /Vista/7/8/8.1/Server 2003/Server 2003R2/Server 2008/Server 2008R2/Server 2012/Server 2012R2; UNIX Filters for Sun Solaris 9/10; HP-UX 11.x/11iv2/11iv3; Red Hat® Linux Enterprise V4, V5, V6; SCO OpenServer 5.0.7/6.0; IBM AIX Version.5L, 5.3, 6.1, 7.1; SAP R/3, 3.x or later, mySAP, ERP2004 or later; Mac OSX 10.7 or later, Citrix® Presentation Server 4.5/XenApp 5.0, 6.0; IBM iSeries AS/400
- @Remote, SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor
Other Print Features
- Media Direct Print (Print-from USB/SD), Sample/Locked/Hold/Scheduled /Stored Print, Banner Page Print, Poster Print, Unauthorized Copy Control, User ID, User Code, Classification Code, Layout (N-up), Watermark, Collate, CLP Simulation, Bonjour Support, PDF Direct Print, Windows Active Directory Support, DDNS Support, PCL Resident Font Adoption, Universal Driver, WS Printer, 1200dpi Support, XPS Support, Auto Job Promotion, Mail to Print, PictBridgeTM
- WS-Scanner, Scan to Email/SMB/ FTP/URL/ Scanned File Naming, Scan File Type Selection, LDAP Support, Preview Before Transmission, PDF Encryption, Drop Out Color Send, TWAIN Scan, Universal Send, Digitally Signed PDF/PDF/A, Distributed Scan Management
- ITU-T (CCIT) G3
- PSTN, PBX
- 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi
- 33.6K – 2,400 bps with Auto Fallback
- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
- 2.4 seconds
- Approx. 2 seconds/page (200 x 100 dpi, JBIG)
- 4 MB (approx. 320 pages)
- 1 hour
- 2,000 numbers
- 100 groups(max. 500 numbers per group)
User Function Key
- 3 keys
- Detection of Misplaced Documents, Double Check Destination Address, Direct SMTP, Serial Broadcasting, Fax Forward to Email/Folder, Internet Fax (T.37), IP Fax (T.38), LAN Fax, Remote Fax (option), Paperless Fax, LDAP Support, Universal Send
- Network User Authentication, IP Address Filtering, HDD Data Overwrite, HDD Encryption, Copy Guard Security, Secure Print, Encrypted Secure Print, Encrypted PDF Mode, Digitally Signed PDF, IP Sec, SSL/TLS, SNMPv3, SMTP over SSL, Security for IEEE 802.11i/w, IPv6, Transport Layer Security