KEEP PROJECTS ON TRACK
Help your project teams work efficiently without sacrificing quality. When you outsource print projects, you can't share information as quickly. Print both everyday office documents and special projects in-house with the compact, versatile SP 6430DN Black and White Printer. Show off all the fine print in CAD drawings, manufacturing designs, spreadsheets and floor plans with 1200x1200 dpi resolution.
Place this printer nearly anywhere
Printing shouldn't take up too much time or space, and you'll give the SP 6430DN high marks on both counts. The printer fits on desktops, counters or cabinets ? it's smaller than competitive laser printers thanks to LED print head technology. And, at 38 pages per minute, you can zip through jobs in no time.
Ready, set, go - in under seven seconds
The longer you have to wait for a print job, the less time you have to work on the next project. With the SP 6430DN you can print your first document 6.5 seconds after warm-up. Adding toner or paper or clearing a misfeed is easy and fast, too, thanks to front-access design.
Safeguard information at the printer
When you have extra layers of protection, you can feel better about sharing sensitive information like personnel records or financial information. The USB Device Server option allows you to use a different IP address to connect the SP 6430DN to a second locked network to help shield information from the internet or other security threats. With the optional hard disk drive, you can also hold jobs at the printer until you enter a passcode to release them.
Chalk up cost savings
Save money and be kind to the environment. You can conserve energy with the printer's low typical electricity consumption (TEC) rating (as determined by ENERGY STAR® program testing requirements), EPEAT® Gold rating and ENERGY STAR design. You can also go further by programming the eco-night sensor to start up and shut down the printer based on ambient light, and reducing your paper costs with automatic duplex printing. Plus, Lanier's consumable and product recycling programs make it easy to recycle.
- Standard Tray: 3.5" x 5.8" – 11.7" x 17" (90 x 148 mm – 297 x 432 mm)
Optional PFUs: 3.9" x 5.8" – 11.7" x 17" (100 x 148 mm – 297 x 432 mm)
Bypass Tray: 2.3" x 5" – 11.7" x 49.6" (60 x 127 mm – 297 x 1,260 mm)
Supported Paper Weights
- All Trays: 15 – 59 lb. Bond (56 – 220 g/m2)
Duplex: 15 – 43 lb. Bond (56 – 162 g/m2)
- 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet (RJ45) Gigabit Network Interface
USB 2.0 High Speed Type B (for direct computer connection)
Dual USB 2.0 Host Type A (for external device connection)
Dual SD Card Slots (for expanded functions/device customization)
- USB Device Server
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Type O
IEEE 1284/ECP Parallel Interface Type A
Adobe PostScript 3
PDF Direct Print
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 Windows Server 2003/R2, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2 Mac OS X 10.6 or later Citrix Presentation Server 4.0, 4.5 Citrix XenApp 5.0, 6.0, 6.5 SAP R/3 (Device Type/Barcode & OCR Packages) Various UNIX/Linux OS
- Reduce/Enlarge, Collate, Layout (N-up), Toner Saving, Watermark, Rotate Print*, Support for Universal Driver, Sample Print**, Hold Print**, Store and Print**, Banner Page Print, Poster Print, Wi-Fi Protected Support (WPS), External USB Keyboard Support, Import/Export of Preference Settings
*Optional 1GB Memory required.
**Optional Hard Disk Drive required.
- HDD DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS), Authentication for Windows, LDAP, Kerberos, Basic, User Code and 802.1x Wired; Encryption for Address Book, Authentication Password, SSL Communication, IPsec Communication, Hard Disk Drive; Network Protocol On/Off, IP Address Filtering, Unauthorized Copy Prevention, Quota Setting/Account Limit, SMTP over SSL, Compulsory Security Stamp, Locked/Stored Print