Enjoy affordable, worry-free printing Choose the Lanier SP 213Nw Black and White Laser Printer as a reliable, energy-efficient and affordable solution. Point-and-click printing is easy with the intuitive PCL driver. The SP 213Nw is also lightweight, wireless and just 6.5" tall, so it easily travels to meetings down the hall or across town. Dependable and compact, it's an ideal document solution for any small office or even an entire network of locations.
Meet deadlines from your desktop To help reach your document goals, the SP 213Nw prints up to 23 pages per minute (ppm). Enjoy up to 1200 x 600 dpi at full speed for eye-catching pages, sharp details and a choice of media stocks up to 34 lb Bond, in sizes up to 8.5" x14".
Work from anywhere Your business doesn't have limits - neither should your printer. Print from Windows® PCs via USB 2.0 peer-to-peer connection, hardwired 10/100Base-TX Ethernet network, or embedded IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN. Or download the RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan app, a free app for easy mobile printing and data that resides in cloud storage. Plus, place it in a convenient office location where it's easy to share.
Conserve while you print The SP 213Nw proudly meets EPEAT® Silver criteria, and when the device is in Sleep mode you can lower your energy and operating costs. Use the Do not Print Blank Pages mode to save paper, and Toner Save mode to extend supply yields. Plus, Lanier's consumable and product recycling programs make it easy to recycle.
Manage in even the tightest spaces Save space with the SP 213Nw's compact, front-access design. It lets anyone quickly change the high-yield, all-in-one (AIO) print cartridge, while keeping per-page costs low and minimizing printer maintenance.
Turn around challenging jobs quickly and more securely If you need to quickly copy items like identification and insurance cards, it's easy to capture both sides of the original onto a single-side paper sheet with ID Card Copy. If security is top of mind, wireless data is encrypted to make the transmissions comparably secure to those on a standard wired network.
Manage and monitor even from afar Stay in the know, even when you're away from your device using helpful management tools. The Web Image Monitor interface lets you easily configure, organize, diagnose and update your networked device - all from a standard web browser. Or, monitor monitor the, see a current print job, and remotely view the supply status from your desktop via Smart Organizing Monitor.
Ricoh SP 213Nw
- Part # 407587
- Desktop Monochrome Laser Printer
- Electrophotographic printing using AIO Print Cartridge supplies
- 25 seconds or less
First Print Speed
- 10 seconds or less
Continuous Print Speed
- 23 pages per minute (Letter)
- Start/Stop, Job Reset & Wi-Fi hard keys + LED alert indicators
- Standard Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14", A6 – B5
Custom Sizes: 3.94" x 5.83" – 8.5" x 14" (100 x 148 mm – 216 x 356 mm)
Bypass Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" – 8.5" x 14", A6 – B5
Custom Sizes: 3.54" x 5.83" – 8.5" x 14" (90 x 148 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14", A6 – B5
Custom Sizes: 3.54" x 5.83" to 8.5" x 14"
(90 x 148 mm – 216 x 356 mm)
- 14 – 34 lb. Bond (52 – 130 g/m2)
- 15.8" x 14.2" x 6.5" (402 x 360 x 165 mm)
- 15.8 lb. (7.2 kg) (including AIO cartridge)
- 120V, 60Hz
- PA-20 @ 66 MHz
- 8 MB RAM standard / maximum
- PCL 6
- 80 PCL fonts
- 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
(Ad Hoc & Infrastructure modes), 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB 2.0 Type B
- 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003, Server 2003 R2, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2
- Web Image Monitor, Smart Organizing Monitor
- Collate, Dithering, Do Not Print Blank Pages, Layout/N-up, Manual Duplex, Reduce/Enlarge, Rotate 180°, Toner Saving, Watermarks