HP Designjet 10ps/20ps/50ps printers deliver fast, photo-quality, color-accurate comps and proofs with the look and feel of offset prints. HP offers graphics customers the choice of a user-based HP RIP or a server-based HP RIP for workgroups. For pre-press professionals, HP includes a pre-press RIP based on Heidelberg technology.
- Internal color sensor and automatic closed-loop color calibration for color accuracy and consistency, print to print, printer to printer
- Automatic PANTONE calibration, offset emulation, ICC profiles for Macintosh and Windows and Apple ColorSync compatibility provide color matching at every step of your workflow.
- 100% SWOP coverage on HP proofing gloss, semi-gloss and matte B+ media
- Six-color writing system with HP color layering technology delivers a wide color gamut with smooth transitions.
- 4-picoliter drop size and 2400 dpi resolution combine to produce true photo-quality prints and proofs.
- Immediate proofing -- full-color B-size proofs take 4 minutes in "best" mode, 2 minutes in normal mode
- Server-based RIP options supply fast return to application time for better productivity
- Modular ink delivery system with long-life printheads and separate ink cartridges minimize user intervention
- Remote proofing software enables HP Designjet 50ps users to prepare files with embedded content and profiles that can be printed on an HP Designjet 10ps or 20ps printer at a remote location