Get noticed with versatile, wide-format printing
- Print eye-catching color in a wide range of sizes—from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches. Scan, copy, and fax with ease.
- Create borderless flyers, brochures, marketing materials, and more in-house—for less than a print shop.
- Count on Original HP inks to deliver fast-drying, water-resistant documents that stay vivid for decades.
- Get professional-quality prints at a low cost per page, using high-capacity, individual ink cartridges.
Rely on time-saving features to ease office tasks
- Scan large documents in a single pass, using the 11 x 17-inch glass on this surprisingly compact e-all-in-one.
- Reload paper less and handle large print jobs, using the automatic document feeder and 250-sheet paper tray.
- Simplify workflows. Business apps let you access, store, print, and more—right from the color display.
- Depend on HP for reliable productivity. This e-all-in-one was designed for volumes up to 800 pages per month.
Connect and print—at the office or on the go
- Print wirelessly on your office network and share this HP e-all-in-one with other wireless-enabled PCs.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Print from your wireless-enabled mobile device—without a network—using wireless direct printing.
- Add this e-all-in-one to your Ethernet network to easily share with your workgroup.
Reduce your impact without sacrificing performance
- Save energy without sacrificing performance—this device is ENERGY STAR® 2.0 qualified.
- Save up to 50% on paper costs, using optional automatic two-sided printing.
- Reduce your impact—easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
- Save up to 40% on energy—preset this e-all-in-one to turn on or off with Schedule On and Schedule Off.
- Save up to 50% on paper costs, using optional automatic two-sided printing
- Save up to 40% on energy—preset this printer to turn on or off with Schedule On and Schedule Off[eco01]
- Save paper by viewing and storing faxes electronically
- ENERGY STAR® 2.0 qualified
- [eco01]Energy savings calculation assumes the device is scheduled to be off for 12 hours per weekday and 48 hours per weekend. Reduced energy use is compared with a typical daily usage model, which assumes devices remain in "off" mode overnight and on the weekend.