- Get a sleek design and versatility for premium printing in any room. Print lab-quality photos and everyday documents from virtually anywhere, scan to email, make quick copies, access web content, and charge your iPhone®.
Printing designed to fit your life
- Add elegance to any room with an innovative e-all-in-one that's so sleek, you'll be proud to show it off.
- See them only when you need them—paper trays extend and retract so your printer maintains its sleek style.
- Avoid interrupting conversations, disrupting quiet time, or disturbing the house, with a whisper-quiet printer.
- Charge your iPhone® from the easy-access front USB port optimized to power your smartphone.
Standout versatility to help you shine
- Scan, copy, and access the web—plus print lab-quality, fade-resistant photos perfect for framing.
- Scan straight to your email account. Preview your scans with the convenient see-through lid.
- Tap and swipe to browse through a library of free apps, using the 4.33-inch (10.99 cm) color touchscreen.
- Automatically print two-sided documents. Save on supplies with high-capacity inks and HP Value Packs.
Wireless printing and connectivity—on the go
- HP ePrint—now print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
- Charge your iPhone® while you print.
- Quickly connect to print wirelessly and share your printer with other wireless-enabled PCs.
- Download free apps from HP and partners to create, share, and print puzzles, coloring pages, and more.
Designed with the environment in mind
- Reduce your environmental impact with a halogen printer.
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Get free, easy cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
- Low Halogen printer.[eco01]
- Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- Original HP cartridges contain up to 70% recycled plastic.
- [eco01]Based on compliance with industry iNEMI Position Statement on the Definition of “Low-Halogen” Electronics. Printers sold in Korea and China have power cords that may not be iNEMI-compliant. USB cable, required in limited geographic areas, may not be iNEMI-compliant