Combine three frequently used devices in an all-in-one solution. Use the HP Designjet 820 MFP to copy, scan, and print in color and black & white. The integrated design saves workspace, and the intuitive operation means less user training.
Built together to work together
- Large-format color and black-and-white scans, copies and prints. The built-in scanner accepts originals up to 43 in (1092 mm) wide and up to 0.6 in (15.2 mm) thick. Produce the output on a large variety.
- Preconfigured drivers and network connectivity integrate your entire HP production system. Add the scanner to your HP Designjet 500, 800, 1000, 4000, 4500, 5000 and 5500 series products. Eliminate user retraining by including this scanner in your HP design-and-production solution.
- High processing speed makes short work of large files.The HP Designjet 820 MFP comes standard with an integrated embedded-operating system and a fast Intel Pentium IV processor. The 2.6 Ghz processing speed, 1 GB memory, and 23 GB hard disk drive enable faster scan and copy performance.
Versatility and performance for all your needs
- High quality resolution creates precise and detailed output. Scan or print at a resolution of up to 2400 dpi enhanced, and a line accuracy of 0.15 percent. Scans, prints, and copies look impressive and professional thanks to primary features that include 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution and HP color layering technology.
- On demand scanning increases efficiency. The built-in scanner produces 200 dpi color scans at 1.5 in (38 mm) per second, and 200 dpi black-and white scans at 5 in (127 mm) per second.
- Advanced copy features simplify your tasks and expand your options. Copy, enlarge or reduce imagesmquickly and easily and adjust margins to create the ideal image. Use the auto-alignment option to load and preview your original so that skew is never a problem. Use the nesting option to save media, and make extra-large enlargements easily with the paneling option. Track your out put by using the integrated accounting features.
Easy operation saves training time and costs
- Even untrained users can easily master operation and immediately scan, print, and copy large-format documents. The graphical touch-screen display and intuitive software walks the user through the appropriate procedure to produce the type of document or file required. Calibration wizard ensures HP quality in all HP Designjet 820 MFP output.
- Batch and network printing for greater productivity. The HP 820 MFP includes a prints-list feature that can be used to print scanned jobs in unattended batches. You can also set up additional HP Designjet products on your network and then print remotely from the HP Designjet 820 MFP graphical display.
- Take advantage of a variety of digital output formats and support options. Offer your customers, clients and co-workers the convenience of having scanned documents available on DVDs and CDs. Save your scanned files in the most common file formats, including PDF, TIFF and JPEG.