The Lanier LD040B is a feature-rich digital system that maximizes productivity with advanced network printing, a large 8.5" simplified color display, Super G3 faxing, and output speeds of 40 pages per minute. All of this and more available in one efficient, cost-effective platform.
- 100-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder efficiently handles multi-page and double-sided originals up to 11" x 17"
- Stackless Duplex Unit creates two-sided copy, print and fax output—cutting paper, filing and postage costs in half
- Standard 1,200-sheet paper capacity, and maximum 4,400-sheet paper capacity with optional paper banks
- Professional finishing options include 2- or 3-hole punching, multiple finisher options, including optional saddle-stitch booklet making
- Compatible with Embedded Software Architecture, a Java (J2ME) compatible software development platform
- Full-color VGA touch-screen with Simplified Display and Animated User Guidance
- Energy saving features such as Quick Start-up technology and Sleep Mode can save power
PRINTER FEATURES (OPTIONAL)
- Standard RPCS and PCL5e/6 and Languages Adobe PostScript3 (Optional)
- Accept data from Windows®, AS/400, Linux, Macintosh® and Novell® for seamless integration with a variety of network operating systems.
- Optional interfaces include IEEE802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN, IEEE1284 Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth
- Easy to use RPCS icon-based print driver interface allows you to save special settings for quick, one-click processing
- PDF Direct Print lets you send PDF files directly to a printer without opening the application, reducing network traffic
- View settings and manage documents from any connected PC via standard web browser
- Print files can be temporarily held using Hold Print and released and collected when you’re ready
- High performance 600 x 600 dpi network printing at 40 ppm
- Manage jobs and reorder priorities easily with the Job List Function
- The 533 MHz RM7035C processor and (std/max) 256/512 MB memory accelerate print performance, producing general-office documents with ease
- Crisp 600 dpi resolution copies in 256 levels of grayscale
- Comes standard with 256 MB RAM
- 40 GB Hard Disk Drive (optional)
- Scan Once, Print Many with fast, clear output at 40 ppm
- Warm up time 13 seconds with first copy speed of 4.1 second
SCANNER FEATURES (OPTIONAL)
- Scan-to-Email—Easily search and send electronic documents for timely and accurate delivery
- Scan-to-Folder—Ideal way to archive and share large files with multiple clients
- Network scanning BW = 61 ipm at 200 dpi
- Supports wide array of industry standard files such as PDF, TIFF and JPEG; Single Page and Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, Single-Page JPEG
- Embedded Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-HDD
- TWAIN scanning provides alternative scanning options for networked users
- Versatile Black & White scanning
- Scans max paper size 11” x 17” at 600 dpi with 256 grayscales
- Thumbnail Preview allows users to verify that they have the right file and the correct orientation
- The Locked Print feature gives you the added security of releasing files when you decide to release them and then deletes the files from the document server after printing.
- Prevent unauthorized access to system functions with Windows/LDAP/Kerberos Authentication, which requires a valid user name and password
- Ensure unauthorized documents are never duplicated with the optional Copy Data Security unit, which grays-out text when copied
- Protect address book data with Encrypted Address Book, which protects data even if the built-in hard drive is removed, disposed of, or stolen
- Secure Internet Protocol (IP) communication by authenticating and/or encrypting each IP packet in a data stream with IPsec Communication and transmit PDFs securely with Encrypted PDF Transmission
- Encrypt Hard Disk Drive and non-volatile RAM data immediately upon storage with the HDD Data Encryption
FACSIMILE FEATURES (OPTIONAL)
- Send hard copies at a quick 2 seconds per page with standard JBIG on up to three analog lines via the Super G3 Modem.
- Save time and paper with LAN Fax and send faxes right from your desktop.
- Capitalize on the cost-saving benefits of IP faxing (T.38) for fast, high quality communication: send and receive faxes directly over your LAN or WAN, bypassing your PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network).
- Save time with up to three Super G3 fax lines and eliminate long-distance phone charges with Internet fax capabilities.
- Deliver inbound faxes quickly by automatically forwarding them to e-mail addresses or network folders. Recipients receive an automatic e-mail notification of fax deliveries.
- One-Bin Tray with 125 page capacity offers a cost-effective option to separate copy output from prints or faxes
- 1,000 Sheet Finisher holds up to 1,000 sheets of 8.5” x 11” or smaller; 500 sheets of 8.5” x 14” or larger 20 lb. Bond paper and automatically staples in 3 different positions
- 2,000 Sheet Booklet/Saddle Stitch Finisher automatically staples and punches (optional) your work to produce professional-quality booklets with a variety of staple and hole positions (2- or 3-holes)
- Add the 2 x 550 sheet paper bank and have up to five different sizes and orientations of paper that can be loaded at all times for maximum versatility
- 2,000-Sheet (letter-sized) Large capacity tray is also available, allowing for a combined maximum of up to 4,400 sheets of paper loaded for high-production environments