Whether you run a small business, work from a home office or belong to a small workgroup in a large organization, every user has a unique daily workflow. Some need printing and copying, while others require scanning and distribution. The SP 3410SF is the ideal choice for value-driven users who need a versatile, capable system that does exactly what they need it to do — at an affordable price. Choose this compact, multifunction product to improve productivity for a variety of application-specific needs.
- Keep work moving with 30 pages-per-minute print speed.
- Minimize waiting. The system offers a warm-up time of less than 30 seconds, and produces its first print in just 8 seconds.
- Print large files quickly with 366 MHz processing speed and a powerful 128 MB on-board memory.
- Handle a broad range of paper to minimize outsourcing costs. The system supports 8.5" x 14" paper from the Standard Tray and thicker stocks (up to 90 lb. Index) through the Standard Tray and 50-Sheet Multi-Bypass Tray.
- Use the SP 3410SF as a network printer, a local printer, a convenience copier, a full-color “scan-to” station, or a fax machine, depending on your needs.
- Maximize productivity with minimal space requirements. This small-footprint system fits virtually anywhere you need it.
- Replacing supplies is simple and can be accomplished in seconds.
- Ensure easy access to toner and paper with a convenient full-front design.
- Find menu functions and configure alert notifications in just seconds with the intuitive control panel. If connected via a LAN, functions can be set and changed from your PC.
- Select the most cost-effective toner for your workflow. Cartridges offer two separate yields so you can balance operating costs with cost-per-page.
- Distribute scanned files to multiple destinations with ease. Supported capabilities include Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-FTP and Scan-to-USB memory
- Reproduce two-sided originals such as driver’s licenses and checks on one sheet with ID Copy. It prints the front of the document on the upper half and the back of the document on the lower half.
- Take advantage of a full line of fax features, including a Super G3 fax modem and PC or LAN faxing, which lets you fax documents directly from a PC** without printing. (**Supports Windows® PCs only.)
- Restrict access by configuring the system to require users to enter an ID number before copying, faxing or scanning.