Combine scanned and electronic documents into secure, searchable PDFs
eCopy PaperWorks is easy-to-use desktop document imaging software that enables office workers to convert electronic and paper documents into text-searchable, secure PDFs and directly include them in business applications and workflows. eCopy PaperWorks provides office workers with advanced tools to scan, merge, modify, and connect documents with the software they use every day.
About eCopy PaperWorks
- Captures paper documents from your scanner or copier and saves the documents as secure, searchable PDFs
- Combines scanned documents, faxes, e-mails, and electronic files
- Enables you to view, edit, mark up, and manipulate files
- Allows you to store and retrieve scanned document images and PDFs directly into and retrieve them from Document Management Systems from within the simple, user-friendly eCopy PaperWorks interface.
- Organizations of all sizes that need to integrate both scanned and electronic content into the processes that drive their business.
Using eCopy PaperWorks
- Integrate documents into business process workflows
- Leverage existing investments in Ricoh hardware
- Combine files and integrate information from a variety of sources
- Modify scanned and electronic document image files
- Easily retrieve and search scanned and electronic documents
- Support compliance and security initiatives
- Provide remote access and simplify application administration
Implementing this Solution
- SCAN - Capture paper documents from your Ricoh scanner or copier. Save the scanned documents as editable PDFs
- MERGE - Combine electronic files, scanned documents, e-mails, faxes, and more. Create documents in a secure, searchable, common file format.
- MODIFY - View, edit, mark-up, and manipulate files, and create secure, searchable PDFs. Add customizable headers, footers, signatures, watermarks, and dynamic Bates Stamps.
- CONNECT - Deliver and retrieve files using workflow, document management, communication, and business applications. eCopy PaperWorks includes Connectors for Microsoft® SharePoint®, EMC® Documentum®, Autonomy iManage WorkSite, and OpenText eDOCS DM™.
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise, and other MAPI-compliant applications
- Dynamic, bi-directional integration with leading DM systems
- Integrates with additional third-party software using available eCopy PaperWorks SDK
- Requires little training and is easy to support with centralized administration
- Use with eCopy Connectors and Services, eCopy Software Developer's Kit, and eCopy ShareScan.