Get the ultimate in photo archiving with a 3.5-inch touchscreen, LightScribe CD/DVD burner and industry-leading 6-color scanning technology. Share and print from network-enabled PCs, using built-in wireless and Ethernet.
Get the tools you need to preserve your photo memories
• Archive photos to—or print from—CDs/DVDs, with or without a PC, using a built-in burner.
• Etch personalized text directly onto your CDs/DVDs, using LightScribe technology.
• Get superior, true-to-life scan quality, using HP exclusive 96-bit, 6-color scanning.
• Bring new life to damaged slides and negatives, using superior scanning technology.
Get the fastest and easiest way to print photos at home
• Edit, save, print and share—all from an easy-to-use, 3.5-inch interactive touchscreen.
• Easily print from compatible memory cards, Bluetooth-enabled devices and CDs/DVDs.
• Ensure photos print on the right side of the paper with the right quality settings, using HP Auto Sense technology.
• Get the print you intended—enhance your photos and remove red-eye with the HP Red-eye Removal button.
Save time with blazing print speeds and built-in wireless
• Share and print from network-enabled notebooks and PCs, using built-in wireless and Ethernet.
• Get blazing print and copy speeds—up to 34 ppm black and 33 ppm color—and photos in as fast as 10 seconds.
• Print what you see—HP Smart Web Printing ensures you get useable web pages without cutoff edges.
• Print documents and 4 x 6 inch photos without swapping out paper, using an automated photo tray.
Produce lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents
• Print with six individual inks for lab-quality photos and laser-quality black text for documents.
• Make memories last—print photos that resist fading for generations, using HP Premium Plus Photo Paper.
• Share smudge and smear-resistant photos right from the printer when using HP Advanced Photo Paper.
• Replace only the cartridges that run out of ink with six economical, individual inks.