Keep the information rolling
Your team needs information quickly. Satisfy them with the Lanier SP C440DN Color Laser Printer, whose short warm-up time and fast first-print speed let you begin printing almost immediately. Churn through even the most complex jobs with a powerful processor that can handle multiple jobs simultaneously without compromising productivity for your office or workgroup.
Manage public and private accounts on one networked printer
With the printer's second network port, you can connect to two networks at once*. Keep the SP C440DN color laser printer on your standard office network while adding it to a guest network, so visitors can print - without having to access the corporate (or your standard) network and potentially compromising your internal data or applications.
*Requires USB Device Server
Plan to save money
Cost-efficient printer features will help your business save money. Store frequently used forms and print them on-demand to eliminate pre-printed forms storage and minimize waste. Use Economy Color mode to print in color with less density to save toner, and the ECO-Night Sensor to help conserve energy.
Manage more types of paper stocks
Deliver information that gets you noticed. Select from thicker paper stocks up to 140 lb. index (256 g/m2) to create postcards, brochures, menus and more in-house. Use any of the five paper sources to print envelopes and labels. Need to print something bigger? Use the bypass tray for banners up to 49" long.
Mobile printing capability takes productivity on the go
Work takes you everywhere - now you have a printer to support you. Send documents directly from your smartphone, laptop or tablet directly to your SP C440DN business printer, so you can print and share information from anywhere on the same network with the RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan app.
Make your message clear with sharp printing color and resolution
What you're sharing is important, so get your information across with vibrant color printing and sharp text at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Custom PANTONE® color palettes help you get the most accurate reproduction of PANTONE Matching System® CMYK process colors, so you can ensure your logos, borders and other graphics look their best.
Printer management features keep your data safe
Keep tabs on your most important asset - information. With user authentication and the Locked Print feature, you can help protect a document by restricting printer access to authorized users. Set up to 1,000 user codes to monitor printer activity and set volume limits. Limit the number of IP addresses that can connect to the printer with IP address filtering. SSL/TLS protocols help keep network data from being intercepted.
Ricoh SP C440DN
- Part # 407773
- Electro-photographic printing
- Dry, single component
- 42 ppm
Black & White Speed
- 42 ppm
Maximum Monthly Volume
- 20,000 prints
Maximum Duty Cycle
- 150,000 prints
First Page Out Time
- Black: 10 sec or less, Full-Color: 15 sec or less
- 46 seconds
Recovery from Sleep Mode
- 46 seconds
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Standard Paper Capacity
- 1 x 550-Sheet Tray + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray
Maximum Paper Capacity
- 2,300 sheets
Standard Output Capacity
- 500 sheets
Supported Paper Sizes
- Paper Trays: 3.9" x 5.8" – 8.5" x 14.0"
Bypass Tray: 2.8" x 5.0" – 8.5" x 49.6"
Supported Paper Weights
- Standard and Optional Trays: 14-59 lb.
Bond/120 lb. Index (52-220 g/m2)
Bypass Tray: 14-69 lb. Bond/140 lb. Index (52-256 g/m2)
Duplex: 16-44 lb. Bond/90 lb. Index (60-163 g/m2)
- Windows™/Vista/7/8 /8.1/Server2003/ R2/2008/R2/2012/R2, CPS/XenApp PCL/PS only, Mac OS X (10.7 – 10.10) PS only
Device Management Utilities
- Web Image Monitor, @Remote Embedded, Remote Communication Gate S Pro, Device Manager NX, SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin Accounting Report Package
*Hard disk drive may be required.
- Hard Disk Drive Option Type P7 - Part # MX407776RA
IPDS Unit Type P7 - Part # 407777
XPS Direct Print Option Type P7 - Part # 407781
VM Card Type P7 - Part # 407784
IEEE802.11a/b/g/n Interface Unit Type O - Part # 407113
IEEE 1284 Interface Board Type A - Part # 411699
USB Device Server Option Type M12 - Part # 417084
- Administrator and User Authentication*, User Lockout, Auto Logout, Menu Protect, Data Encryption (Address Book/User Authentication Information/Job Logs/Temporary Stored Document/Network Interface Settings/System Settings), Network Security via TCP/IP Access Control, Encrypted communications using SSL/TLS, IPsec, or IEEE 802.1X; SMNPv3, IPP Authentication, Kerberos Authentication Encryption, Wireless LAN Security (WEP, WPA2/ WPA2-PSK), Protect document data with Locked and Stored Print, Unauthorized Copy Prevention, Compulsory Security Stamp, HDD Data Overwrite and Encryption