- Empower your business—easily print from virtually anywhere, and share resources across a wireless network. Print, copy, scan—even fax—and produce professional-quality color at a low cost per page.
Efficient web connectivity--even print on the go
- Print from mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Now with Apple® AirPrint™. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®.
- Stay connected—share on a wireless network or through the Hi-Speed USB port.
Standout versatility to increase productivity
- Print, copy, scan, and fax with ease. Fax and scan documents directly to a PC and to network folders.
- Finish projects fast—use the 35-page automatic document feeder to save time.
- Print everyday documents at ISO speeds up to 8 ppm black and up to 7.5 ppm color.
- Easily print, scan, and copy documents from the convenient 2.0-inch (5.08 cm) diagonal mono graphic display.
Professional color you can count on—for less
- Print professional color for a low cost per page, and save on frequent printing, using high-capacity cartridges.
- Print documents affordably with four individual inks.
- Produce fast-drying documents, using papers with the ColorLok® logo, and print fade-resistant documents.
- Produce documents, brochures, and flyers without borders—print all the way to the edge of the page.
Outstanding energy and resource savings
- Conserve resources, using an ENERGY STAR® qualified e-all-in-one with smart energy-saving modes.
- Use a product that is composed of recyclable plastics.
- Cut waste—get free and easy recycling with HP Planet Partners.
- Use Original HP cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards.
- Save up to 40% on energy—preset your device to turn On or Off with Schedule On and Schedule Off.
- Save paper by viewing and storing faxes electronically.
- Free, convenient cartridge recycling in 47 countries.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Energy savings calculation assumes the device is scheduled to be off for 12 hours per weekday and 48 hours per weekend. Reduced energy use is compared with a typical daily usage model, which assumes devices remain in "Off" mode overnight and on the weekend.