The eco-friendly, easy-to-use Lanier® DD 4450 Digital Duplicator offers a host of innovative features for fast, high-quality printing that saves production time — and your bottom line. Use it to manage low to mid-volume reproduction workloads with ease, or, integrate it seamlessly into your network to streamline workflow as an integral part of the Lanier Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy.
Create documents that look professional with smooth, solid images, clear grayscales and consistent halftones; the Priport DD 4450 incorporates advanced ink control technology that distributes High Density Ink with precision and control.
Further enhance image quality with the Priport DD 4450’s Print Pressure Sensors, which automatically adjust for speed, temperature and humidity—key factors affecting print output.
Fine-tune documents—whether they’re text, a combination of text and photos, or handwritten originals—via User-Selectable Imaging Modes.
Reduce ink consumption while increasing ink yield per cartridge with a sophisticated ink control system that efficiently manages ink delivery.
Enjoy significantly diminished per-page costs thanks to print masters that yield a generous 4,000 prints—double the capacity of competitive digital duplicators.
Eliminate the need to produce costly and time-consuming originals on an inkjet printer prior to printing on the high-speed Priport DD 4450. Printing directly from your networked computer’s desktop is as easy as point and click.
Keep more work in-house and reduce expensive outsourcing when you use the Priport DD 4450.
Enjoy a simplified 4-line LCD Control Panel that mimics a typical copier control panel, which means everyone in your organization will quickly learn how to operate the system.
Connect directly to a workstation or network via the optional Type 4545A embedded PC controller.
Easily add colorful graphics, headlines and borders with a simple change of print cylinders.
The Priport DD 4450 is fully compliant with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
Power consumption is relatively low compared to that of other high speed imaging devices.
- Press Roller System, Full Automatic One Drum System
- Sheet, Book
- Platen: Maximum 11.7" x 17.0" (297 mm x 432 mm)
- 5.8" x 8.3" to 11.7" x 17.0"
- Master Making: 400 dpi x 400 dpi (normal mode) Scanning: 600 dpi x 400 dpi (normal mode) Master Making: 400 dpi x 600 dpi (fine mode)* Scanning: 600 dpi x 600 dpi (fine mode)*
- Letter Mode, Photo Mode, Letter/Photo Auto Separation, Pencil
- Color Drum Change, Margin Erase, Auto Cycle, Skip Feed, Economy Mode, Security Mode, Tint Mode, Combine Two Originals, Quality Start, Auto Shut Off Mode, Energy Saver Mode, User Code (100 Codes), Class/Memory, Program Mode (9 Programs)
- 120V, 60Hz
Typical Energy Consumption (TEC)
- 1.76 kWh
- English, French, Japanese, Spanish, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- With Platen: 53.9" x 27.8" x 40.8" (1,370 mm x 705 mm x 1,040 mm) With ADF: 53.9" x 27.8" x 44.0" (1,370 mm x 705 mm x 1,117 mm)
- 191.8 lb. (87 kg);
213.8 lb. (97 kg) with optional ADF
- Platen Cover Type 3352, Automatic Document Feeder Type DF7000, PC Print Controller Type 4545A, Tape Dispenser, Color Drum, Cabinet
- Black Ink, Color Ink, Masters, Tape for Tape Dispenser