Turn new challenges and everyday demands into cost-saving opportunities—with the flexible Lanier SP 5200S multifunction printer. The powerful system is specifically designed to simplify everyday general office tasks for midsize workgroups. Quickly access exceptional multifunction performance to complete a wide range of projects faster with incredibly low cost-per-page.
Boost throughput with exceptional print speeds. The SP 5200S generates up to 47 pages per minute.
Take advantage of easy-to-use scanning capabilities to simplify workflow with cost-effective electronic document storage and distribution.
Reduce paper, mailing costs and filing space with standard automatic duplexing at nearly 90-percent of rated simplex speeds.
Maximize convenience with paperless faxing. Super G3 faxing, Internet Fax, IP Fax, and LAN Fax support is an available option on the SP 5200S.
Maximize uptime, streamline maintenance and reduce cost-per-page output with a high-yield, 25,000-page AIO print cartridge. When depleted, users can quickly replace the cartridge without technical assistance and recycle the spent cartridge with a provided return label.
Gain clear, unobstructed access to critical device information from virtually any angle or location with an innovative 8.5" full-color tilting LCD panel.
Perform all of your general office tasks from a single machine without compromising floor space or your budget. The compact footprint offers users more options for placement in more office environments.
Restrict access to system functions with user authentication. Up to 500 user codes can be registered and assigned for optimal efficiency in larger workgroups.
Ensure optimal data protection with the Data OverwriteSecuritySystem (DOSS). It destroys latent images and data from the internal hard drive to prevent document reconstruction.
Stifle attempts by hackers to steal print job data and passwords transmitted over the LAN with SSL Data Encryption or Wi-Fi Protect Access Support.
Speed scanning tasks with the 50-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF).
Convert hardcopy documents to electronic files and incorporate them into new documents using TWAIN scanning capabilities.
Send scanned documents to hundreds of recipients cost-free over the network in one operation with Scan-to-Email with LDAP support/Folder/URL.
Quickly transfer documents and images to portable media with Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card) to streamline distribution in any environment.
The robust controller supports advanced networking features, device monitoring utilities and data protection functions, including innovative device customization and host print capabilities.
Powerful performance from the 533 MHz processor provides the bandwidth to prepare data streams and expedite project queues to meet the needs of corporate workgroups with 8.5" x 11"/A4 monochrome workflows.
Enjoy full compatibility throughout the office with standard Ethernet connectivity, plus support for PCL and genuine Adobe PostScript 3 in Windows and Macintosh network environments.
PAPER HANDLING FEATURES
Support up to 8.5" x 14" paper sizes with front-loading, user-adjustable paper sources.
Up to three additional paper trays can be added for a maximum paper capacity of 2,300 sheets.
Accommodate stocks up to 59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (220 g/m²) from any paper source to ensure print jobs are executed on time and deadlines are met.
Extend acceptable paper sizes up to 35" long in the bypass tray to accommodate banner printing and keep more projects in house.
Print Speed (Letter)
First Print Speed
- 7.5 seconds or less
20 seconds or less
- 256 levels
- 600 x 600 dpi via Platen Glass, 600 x 300 dpi via ARDF
- 1200 x 600 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi
- Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (Standard); Original Capacity: 50 sheets; Original Size: 5.5" x 8.5" – 8.5" x 14" (128 mm x 139.7 mm – 216 mm x 355.6 mm); Custom: Up to 49.6" (1260 mm) (Simplex only)
- Up to 999
- Platen: 25% – 400% in 1% increments
ARDF: 25% – 200% in 1% increments 93%, 78%, 65%
Standard Paper Supply
- 550-sheet Tray + 100-sheet Bypass = 650 sheets
Optional Paper Supply
- 550-sheet Paper Feed Unit (Up to 3 may be installed)
Max. Paper Capacity
- 2,300 sheets
- Standard, up to 8.5" x 14" (Approx. 90% productivity)
- Standard: 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi Speed Type B (for direct computer connection), Dual USB 2.0 Host Interfaces Type A (for external device connection), Front USB 2.0/SD Card Slot Interface (for Scan To/Print From portable media). Optional: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), IEEE 802.11a/g Wireless, Bluetooth
- PCL 5e, PCL 6, XPS, Adobe PostScript 3, PDF Direct Print, Genuine IPDS (optional)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003/2003R2, Server 2008/2008R2, Mac OS X v.10.2+, Novell NetWare v 6.5+, IBM AIX, SAP R/3, Citrix Presentation Server, UNIX/Linu
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX, Bonjour
- Bundled Utilities: Web Image Monitor, Font Manager 2000. Optional Utilities: SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin Accounting Package, SmartDeviceMonitor for Client Desktop Binder Lite, @Remote, Communication Gate S Pro.
Standard Security Features
- Administrator Authentication (5 levels), User Authentication (5 types), HDD Overwrite (DOSS) & Data Encryption, Secure Print, Encrypted Secure Print, Encrypted PDF Mode, Scan-to-Web Mail (SMTP over SSL), IP Address Filtering, Transport Layer Security (TLS), SSL Communication, IPv6, IP Sec, SNMPv3, Quota Setting
*Includes HDD Encryption Unit and Overwrite (DOSS)