HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One Printer - N911g
(hp Office Products)
- Produce professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, accelerate productivity with apps on the large touchscreen, networking options & versatile e-all-in-one performance. Easily print from a mobile device with HP ePrint.
Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
Efficient Web connectivity—even print on the go.
- Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, and get a better value for frequent printing.
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter-pen smears, using HP Officejet inks.
- Achieve ISO print speeds up to 20 ppm black and 16 ppm color, using affordable, individual inks.
- Depend on a printer with a 25,000-page monthly duty cycle—the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
Standout versatility with copy and scan solutions.
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint—now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Use the large touchscreen with gesturing to access business apps, plus quickly print and store files.
- Easily view and print photos from a USB drive and memory cards.
- Stay connected—share on a wireless or wired network.
Exceptional energy and resource savings.
- Create flawless copies with CopySmart solutions, and easily create and print a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID.
- Do more with automatic two-sided print, copy and scan capabilities and the 50-page automatic document feeder.
- Improve workflow—send quick faxes, scan up to legal-size documents to a PC or e-mail, and more.
- Create borderless, double-sided flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business photos.
- Use up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer, and preset On or Off times.
- Easily recycle cartridges, and use up to 70% less supplies and packaging by weight compared with lasers.
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Use Original HP ink cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
- Use up to 50% less energy than with color lasers.[eco01]
- Reduce paper use up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- Use up to 70% less supplies and packaging by weight compared with color laser.[eco02]
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- [eco01]Majority of color laser AiOs < US$600, March 2011, OJ Pro with highest-capacity cartridges. Energy use based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program's TEC test method criteria. For details, see htt://www.hp.com/go/officejet.
- [eco02]Compared with the majority of color laser AiOs < US$600, March 2011. Calculation compares weight of supplies and cartridge packaging needed for the same amount of pages based on ISO yield and continuous printing.