HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer - H711n
(hp Office Products)
- Reliable color performance meets enhanced productivity. Print professional color for a low cost per page. Tap the touchscreen to access apps and control print, copy, and scan jobs. Easily print on the go, and get automatic two-sided printing.
Professional color you can count on—for a low cost per page
Efficient Web connectivity—even print on the go
- Print professional color for a low cost per page, and save on frequent printing, using high-capacity cartridges.
- Save time and money—print more with automatic two-sided printing.
- Print documents affordably with four individual inks, and get durable documents with HP Officejet inks.
- Depend on a printer with a 12,000-page monthly duty cycle—the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
Increased versatility to enhance performance
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Use the 2.65-inch (6.75 cm) touchscreen to access apps and to manage print jobs directly at the e-all-in-one.
- Stay connected—share on a wireless or wired network
- Finish projects fast—use the 35-page automatic document feeder and 250-sheet paper tray to save time.
Outstanding energy and resource savings
- Print at ISO speeds up to 16 ppm black and 9 ppm color, and easily view and print from a USB drive.
- Create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID, and use the CopyCrop tool to modify copies at the touchscreen.
- Improve workflow—send quick faxes or scan documents to a PC or email, and more.
- Create borderless flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business documents and photos.
- Easily preset this e-all-in-one to turn on or off and save up to 40% on energy.
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Learn how to conserve resources with the one-touch eco menu, and easily recycle your ink cartridges.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards.
- Save up to 40% on energy—preset your device to turn on or off with Schedule On and Schedule Off[eco01]
- Reduce paper use up to 50% by using automatic two-sided printing
- This HP product now uses 35% less packaging[eco02]
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- [eco01]Energy savings calculation assumes the device is scheduled to be off for 12 hours per weekday and 48 hours per weekend.
- Reduced energy use is compared with a typical daily usage model, which assumes devices remain in “Off” mode overnight and on the weekend.
- [eco02]Compared with previous model.