HP Color LaserJet 3600n Printer
(hp Office Products)
Print speed, black (best quality mode)
Print speed, color (pages per minute)
Recommended monthly volume, maximum
Print quality / technology
Print quality, black
Print quality, color
Paper handling / media
Paper trays, std.
Paper trays, max.
Input capacity, std.
Input capacity, max.
Standard envelope capacity
Output capacity, std.
Output capacity, max.
Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper)
- Manual (driver support provided)
Media sizes, std.
- Letter, legal, 8.5 x 13 in, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
Media sizes, custom
- Multipurpose tray: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; 250-sheet and optional 500-sheet input trays: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Paper (plain, preprinted, letterhead, prepunched, bond, recycled, tough, color, gloss, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock, user-defined
Memory / print languages
Print languages, std.
- HP JetReady 4.2 (for HP postscript emulation printing HP recommends the HP Color LaserJet 3800 series printer)
- Not applicable (based on installed typefaces on host computer; print engine only has fonts for internal pages and ASCII)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 2.0 specifications), HP Jetdirect value-featured Fast Ethernet embedded print server
- 802.11b/g Wireless LAN and other networking accessories (networking accessories must be added via an external unit)
Print drivers, std
- HP JetReady 4.2 Page Description Language (PDL)
Dimensions / weight
Dimensions (w x d x h)
- 59.6 lb (includes print cartridge)