EBP Partnership Plan
In an effort to maintain a high level of service to all its customers, EBP offers the following Service Partnership Plan:
- Customer Vision---At EBP, all team members see the business through the customers’ eyes and respond, as a team, to exceed their expectations.
- 17 factory-trained & certified field technicians (average tenure: 15+ years).
- A service manager with over 5+ years in the business.
- Targeted response time of 4 – 8 hours after we receive a service call.
- A computerized dispatch system.
- Over $400,000 total parts inventory with each technician carrying at least $3,000.
- One-day parts delivery available from Lanier.
- Loaner machines available by request.
- Intelligent Workforce™ (IWF) from MWAi provides EBP’s technicians with a powerful utility to review and interact with service call data through their wireless devices. This enables us to standardize workflows and provide productivity-enhancing utilities to our field technicians.
- Our technicians have all the current service documentation for the Lanier products on their laptops. This info includes firmware, technical bulletins, parts and service manuals.
- Technicians are rewarded for producing good prints (prints produced between service calls) with our BEI commission program on the machines they service. This means more uptime for you, the customer.
- Order toner, submit meter readings, update drivers & place service calls on our website
- EBP-manned help desk available during regular business hours, M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Live customer service assistance from Lanier’s service center (888-424-1573) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.